[kdepim-users] importing google calender into Kontact

Matt Funk matze999 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 23:31:38 BST 2010

Hi,

i had another question concerning integration of google calender and Kontact.
I am synching (one way) google calender with Kontact::calender. This works for
the regular calender.

However, i created a calender in google::calender using the birthdays that are
from my google::contacts. When i try to import those into Kontact::Calender i
get nothing. There is no error message though.

So i am not sure what the problem is (i suspect it is on google's end).

Does anyone have similar issues?

thanks
matt