[kdepim-users] Copy Contacts to Android

Donald F. Robertson DonaldFR at donaldfrobertson.com
Thu Aug 19 19:11:09 BST 2010

I have just obtained a HTE Hero Android phone.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to get the data from the various Kontact
applications -- especially KAddressBook -- into the phone in usable form?

I'd also like to get the Calendar ported over, but that's a lower priority.

Assuming true syncing is not available, I'd like to go back the other way
-- phone to Kontact -- periodically.

Thanks!

--------
Donald F. Robertson
San Francisco

www.DonaldFRobertson.com

The known is finite, the unknown is infinite; intellectually we stand on an
islet in the midst of an illimitable ocean of inexplicability. Our business
in every generation is to reclaim a little more land.

-- Thomas Huxley.