[kdepim-users] Archive of emails

Llewellyn Lee 0834786881 at mtnloaded.co.za
Thu Aug 26 10:56:28 BST 2010

Hello All,
		Today I found something that might have those of you doubt the need for an
archive facility for email convinced of the need.

Since I joined KDEPIM_USERS only a few days ago I have had 48 emails  from it
and sent a good number myself,

These emails are not valuable but I would like to have them available for
reference  MAYBE at some future date.

They stay there and get backed up every night ??? very innefficient.
If I can archive them on cheap removeable media it would be ideal.

same applies to that picture of the latest child just born into a remote
branch of my family that they sent me by email.
I will certainly remember they sent it to me but will be very embarrased if I
no longer have that PIc next year when aunt Maltida comes to visit.

If I archive the email complete with attached  Picture I can find it again but
it will not live on my hard drive, being backed up nightly.

Realy we need an archive or an export facility. for Kmail.
We also need one for the Contacts file/address book.and the journal and the
even the Todo files.

Regardas
Llewellyn

dangerous content by Pinpoint, and is