[kdepim-users] line break bug (was: KMail - Replying in HTML)

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Mon Aug 9 21:25:09 BST 2010

[ Comments below, in line ]

On Monday 09 August 2010 at 4:18 pm, Richard Creighton penned
about "Re: [kdepim-users] line break bug (was: KMail - Replying in HTML)"

> Well, IF this munging issue could be resolved, I would tell you to
> go ahead and try KDE 4.n where n>=5.

I'm somewhat glad I haven't had the time to upgrade.  :)  I have a
`USB 2.0 to IDE or SATA Adapter Cable' which I used to hook up an old
2.5" IDE drive to my laptop.  With this drive, I was able to install
and test `openSUSE 11.3 - beta'  I was planning on upgrading to
`openSUSE 11.3' and using the `KDE 4.5 Repository' ... although time
is short at the moment so given the above bug, when I have a spare
moment may coincide with the bug getting fixed.

Take care!
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926      Fax:   760.860.5225 (US)