[kdepim-users] line break bug (was: KMail - Replying in HTML)

Richard Creighton ricreig at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 20:23:50 BST 2010

On 2010-08-09 Pascal offered the following:

Thieme wrote:

> > > Seems
> >
> > 1.13.5 has clearly a
bug in break up commented lines. Anne has 1.13.5

> > > too
> >
> > and
similar broken comment lines.

> > > Has anyone filed a bug report,
yet?

> > I haven't, and we should.  I've never seen this problem until
this
> > version, and it does make reading difficult.  Do we know whether
it's a
> > KMail issue or a Fedora one?
> >
> > Anne
>
> I too have the
issue with line break screwed up on Debian Testing with
> Kmail 1.13.5

So it does not seem to be distribution related.

> Pascal

I just
updated the version from todays updates from downloads.opensuse.org's KDE
repos which appear to have been updated since last
night/yesterday.

Richard