[kdepim-users] next unread mesage, newest or oldest?

Dj YB yehielb at mail.ru
Sat Apr 10 13:36:01 BST 2010

hello,
it seems like "next unread message" is looking for the next unread message
from top to bottom of the mails list.
however the mails are not necessarily ordered by ascending date from top to
bottom therefore we don't get the next unread message as in the first to arrive
that we didn't read... (I hope that wasn't too confusing).
the problem arises for me in the inbox folder where the newest messages are in
the top and "next unread.." is starting from the top resulting in reading the
new mails before the old ones.
I think a way to "fix" (as I am not sure what was the original goal) this is to
look by thread date (if there is such a thing)...

thanks for your attention, this should probably was better sent to the kde-pim
list, though many are subscribed in both.
YB