[kdepim-users] distributed calendar question

Cassiano Ricardo Schwingel cassiano.ricardo at senior.com.br
Tue Apr 20 15:41:38 BST 2010

You can store your calendar on an FTP server. Use the standard file dialog to
save the calendar to a URL like ftp://username@ftpserver/filename. You can make
your calendar active and load and save it as if it were local, or add it
permanently to your resources list, using the remote file resource. Just make
sure that no two KOrganizer applications are working on the same file, at the
same time.

BR,
Cassiano