[kdepim-users] Bug

Julio Prada pradacr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 22:14:29 BST 2009

Every time I open a contact on Kaddressbook with multiple emails, I get
several "SELECT EMAIL ADDRESS" messages.
I found a link on the web stating that it is a bug, I tried to find more
information but it becomes very frustrating not to find any clue.
I tried to browse the
https://mail.kde.org/mailman/subscribe/kdepim-usersthing but each time
I get a pae that I do not understand.
I am a free code lover but i dont have all day to spend reading and
learning, so i get stress, because I will never go back to M$.
I would greatly appreciate any light on this issue, if I could then
contribute $10 or so I would be glad (that is very litlle on a developed
country but not here for middle class in Costa Rica).
Thanks
Julio