[kdepim-users] Using Google Calendar in kdepim

Martin yusuf.martin at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 16 14:04:34 BST 2009

Hi Kamil

Many thanks for trying to help (and your English is great!). Unfortunately, I
don't know what to do next. How do I add the akonadi plugin? I looked at the
web address you provided but couldn't find any information there to help me. If
you could offer any further help, that would be great, thanks.

Best wishes, Martin

--
Martin Fisher

yusuf.martin at gmail.com