[kdepim-users] Kmail glossary

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Wed Oct 21 17:59:36 BST 2009

On Wednesday 21 October 2009, Thomas Olsen wrote:
> On 21/10-2009 17:16 Ingo Klöcker <kloecker at kde.org> wrote:

> > > I just noticed that when kmail is embedded i Kontact there is no
> > > specific kmail help. At least on Kubuntu 9.04 with KDE-4.3.2.
> >
> > Yeah, I think that's a general problem of the Kontact help. The
> > help can be reached via the KDE Help Center or by entering
> > "help:kmail" in the address field in Konqueror or online at
> > http://docs.kde.org/.
>
> Is it a distribution issue or KDE?

I'm not sure. In KDE 3.5 the Kontact Handbook contained minimal
information on each component. By clicking the link "KMail" in the
description of the KMail component one could open the KMail Handbook.
Same for the other components.

If that does not work for you on Kubuntu with KDE 4.3 then this is
either a regression in KDE or an Ubuntu/Kubuntu specific problem. Let's
see what other people using KDE 4.3 say.