[kdepim-users] Kmail glossary

Thomas Olsen tanghus at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 18:26:37 BST 2009

On 21/10-2009 18:59 Ingo Klöcker <kloecker at kde.org> wrote:
> On Wednesday 21 October 2009, Thomas Olsen wrote:

> > > Yeah, I think that's a general problem of the Kontact help. The
> > > help can be reached via the KDE Help Center or by entering
> > > "help:kmail" in the address field in Konqueror or online at
> > > http://docs.kde.org/.
> >
> > Is it a distribution issue or KDE?
>
> I'm not sure. In KDE 3.5 the Kontact Handbook contained minimal
> information on each component. By clicking the link "KMail" in the
> description of the KMail component one could open the KMail Handbook.
> Same for the other components.
>
> If that does not work for you on Kubuntu with KDE 4.3 then this is
> either a regression in KDE or an Ubuntu/Kubuntu specific problem. Let's
> see what other people using KDE 4.3 say.

I only get links about dragging mails from KMail to other components. But I've
upgraded from Hardy to Jaunty and running KDE backports, so it is possible
that it's just my installation. Next month I'll do an almost clean re-
installation - except for my home dir. But I'll wipe my ~/.kde/ to get started
from scratch. I don't really wanna file bug reports on an old installation.

--
Best Regards / Med venlig hilsen

  Thomas Olsen