[kdepim-users] Help with Korganizer settings on EEEPC

YourFriend Rick yourfriendrick at rocketmail.com
Sat Oct 3 05:13:42 BST 2009

Hi.

With an old EEEPC that only has 800x400 resolution, it can be hard to switch the settings for KOrganizer.

The Settings -> Configure KOrganizer menu is easy to get.  The initial window that opens up fits the screen.  However, when I click the "Views" icon, the window gets bigger - I can see "Date Navigator," "Agenda View," "Month View" choices - but "Month View" is cut off halfway.  If I try right-clicking on the title bar, I can see a few more pixels, but the whole system becomes unusable until I alt-tab out and kill KOrganizer.

The same problem happens if I try to "Configure Kontact" menu.

Any input is appreciated.
Thanks.

      Get your new Email address!