[kdepim-users] ssh tunneling with Kontact?

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Sun Oct 25 09:49:56 GMT 2009

[ Comments below, in line ]

On Saturday 24 October 2009 at 10:29 pm, r bartlett penned
about "[kdepim-users] ssh tunneling with Kontact?"

> And this will bring up Kontact nicely on Bar.  So I am simply hoping
> to get this to work when there is an additional computer in
> between.
>
> If anyone has any suggestions, thank you!!!

Howdy,

You should have no trouble ssh'ing from A, to B, to C and having the
output from C arrive on A.

My unit-test is to always try with `xclock'

Cheers,
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926      Fax:   760.860.5225 (US)