[kdepim-users] Kontact/Calendar bug?

r bartlett techwritebos at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 17 17:28:24 BST 2009

No idea if this will help, but this problem is very repeatable:

1.  I tried running Korganizer by itself from a terminal and got a lot of the following:

QPixmap::setMask: Cannot set mask while pixmap is being painted on
QPixmap::setMask: Cannot set mask while pixmap is being painted on

2.  It occurs whether one is in Month view or Day view.  As soon as "Apply" is clicked after editing a pre-exisiting Event, it disappears...However, it is still visible in the Event view pane on the side.
3.  If you click on a different day, then return, the Event view pane also no longer has any record of the event.

4.  Quit out, come back...Presto!!!  The Amazing Disappearing Event is back, with all your freshest changes!

Sigh....I even tried it remotely using VNC over an ssh tunnel and had the same thing occur.