[kdepim-users] No way to mark a message "Replied to"?

r bartlett techwritebos at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 16 20:41:00 BST 2009

After this email corruption I'm trying to figure out how to get my "Replied" and "Forwarded" icons back.  At one point it was possible to "Mark as Replied" but I don't see that as an option anymore.  Is there any way to manually do that?  It doesn't seem to be possible either in the menu when I right click, nor in the Message pulldown list.

Even when the folder isn't corrupted, It's hugely helpful to have that as I often start emails fresh that are connected to a particular message and it seems if I do this there is no way that a few weeks later I'll be able to tell that I've replied to it.

Any thoughts?