[kdepim-users] Changing the default hour on Day View in Korganizer?

r bartlett techwritebos at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 18 06:07:52 BST 2009

> > configure -> Kontact -> Date/Time -> day starts at ...whenever
> >
> > DIL23
> >
> > :)
Oh, okay...I think the problem is that I generally never close Kontact.  This works once, the very first time Kontact is opened.  But then if I scroll up or down to view something, when I switch to another day it keeps the same scroll position and it continues to keep that even if I switch out of the Calendar to Kmail and back.

It does work the very first time Kontact is started.  But seeing as I generally leave Kontact running for months, I was hoping to have a way to have it automatically go to a certain hour each time one returned to Calendar view or clicked on a new day.

(It is functional though.  And it does do what it claims...just once.  ;-)