[kdepim-users] Kontact/Calendar bug?

r bartlett techwritebos at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 17 15:22:58 BST 2009

Well, yes, I do indeed seem to come up with funky questions/problems.  However that's partly because I can usually figure out the "easy" stuff on my own.

This appears to be a genuine bug, because it's still occurring even after I wiped everything and started again from scratch...using the "Import Calendar" feature, which I merged with the existing one.

I am using FC11, full DVD install, on a Dell Inspiron 530.  I thought perhaps the issues were caused by a lack of memory due to not having the Nvidia driver installed, but that's now working fine...and this problem is still here.  It's surprisingly annoying, because the first thing I do when I look at the calendar is think, "I'm sure I had a note right there..." but then I also doubt myself or think I've accidentally picked the wrong date or something.

Any help in squashing this bug would be great, since I use the calendar all the time and pretty much depend on it.  Modifying things and having them disappear until a restart is non-optimal at best!  :-)