[kdepim-users] shorcut for html-mail

Bengt Gördén bengan at bag.org
Mon Oct 26 08:16:46 GMT 2009

On fredag 23 oktober 2009 15:05:03 Thomas Olsen wrote:
> On 23/10-2009 14:35 Bengt Gördén <bengan at bag.org> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm really against all this coloring and stuff in mail but as they are
> > increasing in the form of html I need to have a quick way to switch
> > between seeing an email in plain text or in html. The only way I've seen
> > so far is by letting the whole folder have "Prefer html". Is there a
> > shortcut I haven't found or could I make one myself? Or is my only option
> > to plead to the developers, or maybe drag my ass to the c++ table and try
> > to do it?
> >
> > Kontact Version 4.3.2
> > Kmail Version 1.12.2
>
> Have you tried to set a shortcut to "Prefer HTML to Plain Text"?

Yes, I have. But that's not the way I want it to work. To read the mail in a
normal way (text only) and once in a while click or use a shortcut would be
the preferred way.

And actually. To always have "Prefer HTML to Plain Text" is a security risk
that isn't acceptable in our organisation (IRT).

regards,

/bengan