[kdepim-users] Keep replies in this folder

Georgi Kourtev gkourtev at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 10:03:14 GMT 2009

> The configuration file you are looking for is
> ~/.kde/share/config/kmailrc (or ~/.kde4/share/config/kmailrc). Do
> enable this option for all folder replace all occurrences of
>   PutRepliesInSameFolder=false
> with
>   PutRepliesInSameFolder=true

I have a question. All my emails arrive in the inbox (i.e. no filters are
used). What I am trying is when I reply to a person, to have the reply email
in a selected folder, where I file this specific correspondence. However, even
if the 'keep reply in this folder' function is enabled, the replies do not
follow the original email which I manually move to this folder. Any ideas how
this can be done?
Thanks.
gk