[kdepim-users] Keep replies in this folder

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Thu Nov 19 23:08:34 GMT 2009

On Thursday 19 November 2009, Georgi Kourtev wrote:
> > The only way I can think of is to reply first, then move both
> > message and reply into required folder.
>
> Isn't it a smarter way?  Thunderbird and MS Outlook do have 'Sent and
> File' option that is basically this.

Apparently, you don't want to filter incoming mail. Filtering outgoing
mail might still be an option to filter sent messages to certain
folders.

Alternatively, you can select the destination folder for a message in
the composer (View->Sent-Mail Folder). I suppose this is how "Sent and
File" works. If not, then please tell us how "Sent and File" works.