[kdepim-users] KMail fast searching by local indexing

Josh Stephenson peterbuldge at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 03:13:12 GMT 2009

Indexing of mail already seems to work somewhat if you set up nepomuk and
strigi right. Searching through Dolphin only returns the raw email data files
with no way to pinpoint what you were searching for.  Searching through
Krunner will let get you right to the specific mail containing your phrase. The
way that Krunner lists the results could be a little better though.