[kdepim-users] KMail fast searching by local indexing

Kārlis Repsons repsons at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 11:11:53 GMT 2009

Dear all,

I know its easy to talk in this way, but can this be done or what is the
programmers' opinion on it: there is a p2p web search tool called "YaCy" - its
locally indexed www pages searching capabilities seem just awesome
(logarithmic time) and it just made me wish if I could locally index my IMAP
mails and search for keyword combinations fast locally, then go for the right
mails on server...?