[kdepim-users] Disable Akonadi Services

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Nov 21 11:49:11 GMT 2009

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to disable akonadi services as much as I can. I
don't use KMail&Co, except for akregator and my machine spins
akonadi_maildir_resources that eat up my CPU for no good reason.

If there a way to tell akonadi to only do the stuff needed to keep
akregator running (if that one even uses akonadi) and completely disable
everything else? I didn't see anything in systemsettings, except under
resources where I was forced to choose some other dummy-resource for
calendar and contacts and no mail-related stuff was seen.

Andreas

--
Everything will be just tickety-boo today.