[kdepim-users] Kmail Paragraph Spacing

djmills at netspace.net.au djmills at netspace.net.au
Sun Nov 1 22:09:01 GMT 2009

Hi Jan,

that's funny, because I looked in my sent-mail folder and the message sent to kdepim-users is in html format there (as a 2 part message: one text and one html).  Are you sure that you weren't looking text part?

Best regards,

David.

--

Tel (Aus): +61-(0)3-9504-6288 or +61-(0)2-80641780
Mob (Aus): +61-4-11513404