[kdepim-users] Kmail Paragraph Spacing

Jan Neuhäußer j.neuhaeusser at freenet.de
Mon Nov 2 20:00:47 GMT 2009

Am Sonntag, 1. November 2009 schrieb djmills at netspace.net.au:
> Hi Jan,
>
> that's funny, because I looked in my sent-mail folder and the message sent
> to kdepim-users is in html format there (as a 2 part message: one text and
> one html).  Are you sure that you weren't looking text part?
>
> Best regards,
>
> David.

Hi David,

your are right, my fault. Your message has two parts and I was only looking at
the text-part (because I have configuered kmail to show every message as
text).

In the text-part there are the spacing paragraphs, but in the html-part they
are gone. Not really: in the source it looks like:

rgin-left:0px; margin-right:0px; -qt-block-indent:0; text-indent:0px; -qt-u=
ser-state:0;"></p>

Is it the entry -qt-paragraph-type:empty that makes kmail suppress the
paragraph when it displays it?

Cheers,

Jan