[kdepim-users] dragging mail from message list to mailfolder with subfolders

O. Sinclair o.sinclair at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 11:43:44 GMT 2009

In KDE 3.5.10 I could drag an email from the message list (inbox or
whatever) to a folder in the folder list, and if there were subfolders
on a folder I "hovered" over for a while the folder would neatly expand
and I could drop the mail in any chosen subfolder.

In KDE 4.3.3 this does not seem to work, the folders do not expand but I
have to make sure the folder list is expanded before I drag and drop an
email.

Is there a setting somewhere that I am yet to find or has something
"gone missing"?

Kind regards
Sinclair