[kdepim-users] KMail fast searching by local indexing

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Mon Nov 30 13:23:08 GMT 2009

[ Comments below, in line ]

On Monday 30 November 2009 at 6:25 am, Anne Wilson penned
about "Re: [kdepim-users] KMail fast searching by local indexing"

> If you are a coder, projects often have 'junior jobs' - by which it
> is implied that they are not too demanding either on time or
> expertise - which would suit someone with limited time to spare.

Hi Anne,

Do you have any links?  I'd like to help with coding (my C++ is very
rusty so possibly not in that arena but I'm not ruling it out).

Although I plan on using Xfce for the time being (at least until KDE
4.4 comes out), I am using KDE applications (e.g. kmail).

Cheers,
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926      Fax:   760.860.5225 (US)