[kdepim-users] reminder windows in KOrganizer

Kevin Buzzard k.buzzard at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Nov 24 16:06:06 GMT 2009

In the old days, if I had a KORganizer event with a reminder set, then I'd get
a little reminder window popping up to remind me about the event (one per
event). Nowadays (KOrganizer 3.5.9 under KDE 3.5.10 in Debian stable) all the
reminders are appearing in one much-too-easy-to-minimise window. I minimise the
window (because it's so much bigger than the old windows and in the way), a new
reminder appears when I've gone for a coffee, I miss the beep, I don't see a
new window appearing, I miss the reminder. Can I have the old system back?

Kevin Buzzard