[kdepim-users] KDE4 Kmail Configuration

Robert Smits bob at rsmits.ca
Sun Nov 15 03:45:08 GMT 2009

Hi.

I've just installed OpenSuse 11.2 with KDE4, and I have a question about Kmail
configuration.

When I look at a folder, it shows me a bunch of blank lines, each with a
triangle and a date attached, like Yesterday, Today, Two weeks Ago, etc. Then
I have to click on the triangle to see what came in on that date.

I hate this arrangement. (And the one showing the same kind of separation of
messages, but by sender name)

I want my mailbox to revert to the previous behaviour which just showed all
the email headers without separation.

The question is how does one do this in KDE4?
Robert Smits bob at rsmits.ca