[kdepim-users] KMail toolbar problem after upgrade

O. Sinclair o.sinclair at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 11:57:24 GMT 2009

I finally went ahead and upgraded to KDE4. Kubuntu 9.10 from 8.04 to be
specific.

I did so by keeping my /home untouched and making a fresh installation
on / as I have separate partitions.

All in all this has worked quite well but I do have some kinks that I
work on.

One of them concerns KMail. Before upgrade I used the crm114 and
spambayes junk mail filters (yes, 2 of them...) and had buttons for that
on the toolbar. That is one "Spam" and one "not Spam" with combined
actions in the filtering.

After the upgrade on the toolbar in KMail I had 2 "odd-looking" buttons
remaining from KDE3.5. I reinstalled Spambayes and CRM114, remove the
buttons and redid Spamfilter wizard.

No buttons. Try add them manually. No buttons.
Now is when I discover that "previous" and "next" email buttons don't
work. Not that I ever use them...

Is there a way of "rebuilding" or "refreshing" the toolbar, Kmail part?

Best regards,
Sinclair