[kdepim-users] New phone tomorrow: what syncs with Korganizer and Kaddressbook

Shawn - Red Mop redmopml at comcast.net
Sun May 31 23:08:29 BST 2009

If you can hold out til Tuesday, I'm checking out my W580i for syncing.  It should be close to the W705 and the W595.  I had it pretty close a couple versions ago and I've not yet looked back at it.  I'll be doing it with Kubuntu 9.04.

Of course, if someone else has it working, please post and save me some time. :)