[kdepim-users] KDE4 / Korganizer

Wed May 27 19:49:50 BST 2009

On Wednesday 27 May 2009 20:29:02 Anne Wilson wrote:
> > Hello!
> >
> > Since I switched to to KDE 4.2.2, the korganizer is not working in a
> > correct way.
> >
> > The only working view is the month view all other views are empty.
> >
> > I have heard that there is problem with it. - That it is hidden in any
> > way.
> >
> > I googled a lot, but I didn't find any solution for it.
> >
> > Debian Sqeuze (Testing)
> > KDE 4.2.2
>
> Since Camilo says that (s)he has no problem, could it be layout?  IOW, is
> the separator between panes where you would expect it?  Does pulling it
> about change anything?

The whole right part is grey and there are no panels anywhere. It just shows
the calender names and the tabs "Merged Calender" and Calender Side by Side".

Adding or Removing any calender or all doesn't no make any change.

However, it must be a migration problem, because I removed the whole .kde
directory and now surprise it works.

But had to set all settings again and this isn't a very funny.

The interesting is that the migration to 4.1 was without any matter, but the
last migration to 4.2.2.

Maybe, this solution will help anybody.

Thx,
Georg