[kdepim-users] KDE4 / Korganizer

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Wed May 27 22:55:26 BST 2009

On Wednesday 27 May 2009, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> Shawn, off list. I hate to be a jerk or list-police, but could you
> please refrain from posting HTML to the list? Thanks!

Shawn might not have done so intentionally. Unfortunately, KMail did
send messages as HTML even if the user did not request this explicitly.
IIRC this has been fixed recently.

So the next time someone sends a HTML message to this list just inform
him/her politely about this without implying that he/she did so
intentionally.