[kdepim-users] 20090328TS -- I Request Location

Joshua J. Kugler joshua at joshuakugler.com
Sun Mar 29 18:27:29 BST 2009

Having just completed a move from one machine to another, I hope I can
help.

First, move these files (in ~/.kde/share/config)

kmail.eventsrc
kmailsnippetrc (if you have any snippets defined)
kmailrc (most important)
emailidentities (very important!)

Copy this directory from the old location to the new location:

~/.kde/share/apps/kmail

I hope that helps!

--
Joshua J. Kugler -- Fairbanks, AK