[kdepim-users] New phone tomorrow: what syncs with Korganizer and Kaddressbook

Ecaroh ecaroh at gmx.de
Sun Jun 14 11:06:50 BST 2009

Hello Dotan.

I tried different mobiles in the past months. None of them fit my needs.
There was alway a drawback. After all I remembered the rock solid Palm
PDA which has a long history on Linux. I tried out a Treo 650 and a
Centro. They are working perfectly together with the kpilot suite. I
think you basicaly can use any Palm device. And i do not gone change my
mobile till any other new phone runs that smooth.

Ecaroh