[kdepim-users] KOrganiizer and Google Calendar

E. Hakan Duran ehakanduran at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 22:52:43 BST 2009

On Saturday 27 June 2009 06:45:07 Anne Wilson wrote:
> I wanted to temporarily import my korganizer calendar into google calendar,
> but have failed miserably.
> Is it actually possible to import a korganizer ical calendar?  Any hints or
> tips?

Anne,

This is not an answer to your question but what I do is to use google calendar
as primary calendar via web interface, then synchronize it as a read-only
resource from korganizer. You need to put the private ical address of the
google calendar to korganizer for this purpose. Of course, if you enter new
appointments to korganizer, it will *not* be synchronized with google
calendar; whereas the ones you entered in google calendar will always appear
in korganizer.

HTH,

Hakan