[kdepim-users] KOrganiizer and Google Calendar

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 27 11:45:07 BST 2009

I wanted to temporarily import my korganizer calendar into google calendar,
but have failed miserably.

I tried importing it from the original, on my server.  I then tried exporting
it to a local ical fille and importing that.  Both failed.  I thought maybe
that the fact that entries hadn't been archived for years.  Archiving entries
older than 1 year made no difference.  Maybe the multiple recurring entries?
I removed the weekly one and a couple of monthly ones.  No difference.

Is it actually possible to import a korganizer ical calendar?  Any hints or
tips?

Anne