[kdepim-users] KMail fonts

Bruce MacArthur bmacasuru at fastmail.us
Fri Jun 5 19:17:30 BST 2009

On Friday 05 June 2009 12:55, Anne Wilson wrote:
> I'm sure this has been asked before, but I can't find the messages.
> I have been through the kmail settings, reducing the font size to
> Liberation Sans 9pt.  The folder list and message display look fine,
> but the message list is ignoring the setting, continuing to display a
> much larger font.  I have a feeling that it was said that another
> setting somewhere could affect this. Ideas?

Hello, Anne --
KMail seems to work the same under both kde 3.5.5 and 4.2.2.  It looks
to me as if there are 6 -- count 'em, 6! -- "Message List" settings.
There is one that seems general (if not quite generic); there
are "New", "Unread", "Important", and "To do" -- all of these relate to
message status.  But then there is "Date Field", which is NOT a status
condition at all.
I suggest that you see what happens when you custom-set EACH of these
six "Message List" entries to the same Liberation Sans 9pt. -- if you
have not already done so!  Please let me know what happens.  Best
wishes for you!

--
布鲁&#26031  麦克阿&#29791
Bruce   Mac Arthur