[kdepim-users] KMail fonts

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 5 18:55:19 BST 2009

I'm sure this has been asked before, but I can't find the messages.  I have
been through the kmail settings, reducing the font size to Liberation Sans
9pt.  The folder list and message display look fine, but the message list is
ignoring the setting, continuing to display a much larger font.  I have a
feeling that it was said that another setting somewhere could affect this.
Ideas?

Anne