[kdepim-users] Hold Time and ?

Günther J. Niederwimmer gjn at gjn.priv.at
Fri Jun 26 09:44:17 BST 2009

Hello,

Am Freitag, 26. Juni 2009 10:06:57 schrieb Anne Wilson:

> > Yes it is time to expire :(. Sorry...
> >
> > I have a IMAP Server configured and use Kmail from the 4.2.4 KDE.
> >
> > But on my system, (KMail) I lost this information from time to time ?
> >
> > Also the config for a Mailinglist Answer is gon ?
> >
> > And the the "User" config is gon (Mailinhglist)?
> >
> > I have 3 User configured 2 with different Language and a gmail User for
> > the different Mailinglists
> >
> > I can't find the place this Infos are stored :-(. for Backup, so  I can
> > restore this Infos next time ;)
> >
> > I have ca. 50 Mailinglists and always to config this is ....
>
> Gunther, I told you where to find the first two.  If your Settings >
> Configure KMail doesn't give you an Identities page either it sounds as
> though you have a severely corrupt kmail.
>
> Which version is this, and from which distro?

Anne, I can configure all the things I like, but also I lost the configs from
time to time (update)?

KMail Version is 1.11.4 and the Distro is openSUSE 11.1 with KDE 4.2.4

I search for the config files AFTER I have configured Kmail to backup this
Files, now I mean we have 6-8 Files for Configure Kmail (?) but I cant find
the File with the  special Cofing for folders ?
--
mit freundlichen Grüßen / best Regards,

 Günther J. Niederwimmer