[kdepim-users] New phone tomorrow: what syncs with Korganizer and Kaddressbook

Gerhard Ecaroh Froehlich gerhard.froehlich at ecaroh.de
Mon Jun 15 07:52:08 BST 2009

Sorry, I have to correct me and have be more precise.

Am Sonntag, 14. Juni 2009 schrieb Ecaroh:
> Hello Dotan.
>
> suite. I think you basicaly can use any Palm device. And i do not

It has to be a device with PALM OS on it. No windows at all. :-)

Another thing i remember. A salesman at my local mobile shop told me
that he uses Gentoo Linux with Crossover Office and MS Outlook
installed. He told me that he is able to sync Outlook over Nokia PC
Suite all installed on Linux under Crossover Office.

But this is probably what KDE Users do not want. :-/

Ecaroh