[kdepim-users] Exporting calendar

DIL23 hex at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Jul 31 18:05:31 BST 2009

Hi
I'm having trouble exporting events from the Calendar in Kontact (KDE 1.9.10,
KOrganizer 3.5.9) to iCal (*.ics) format.

The KOrganizer manual states that you can filter by category which will
display only your selected events and when you export from this view you can
create an ics file with ONLY the 'active' (or displayed events) exported. I
just get ALL events exported although only the selected events are
displayed - what am I doing wrong or is this a bug?

Thanks
David