[kdepim-users] Copying digital certificates between machines

Mon Jan 12 19:15:18 GMT 2009

So after seeing the indepth discussion on here a week or so ago about signing
emails and such, I decided to set it up on my end. I used KGpg to get
everything setup and then configured in Kontact just fine.

Now I use 2-3 different machines for sending email depending on if I am on my
laptop, office computer or away from the house. I was wondering how do I
easily copy the keys from one machine to another machine?

Thanks,

-Eric