[kdepim-users] Recurring event

M.Lewis cajun at cajuninc.com
Wed Jan 7 06:38:43 GMT 2009

I'm wanting to setup an event with a reminder to do something same time,
every day.

I've tried setting up a To-Do item with a reminder 15 mins before the
event and it works well, the first time *only*. I can still see my event
as an item in the To-Do list for the subsequent days, but I don't get
the reminder 15 mins prior (or ever).

Is this sort of thing better setup as an appointment? How can I best
accomplish this?

Thanks!
Mike

--

  !sgub evah t'nseod CP sihT ?sgub naem ayaddahW
   00:30:01 up 6 days,  1:19,  1 user,  load average: 0.18, 0.06, 0.01

  Linux Registered User #241685  http://counter.li.org