[kdepim-users] KMail documentation

bill purvis bill at billp.org
Sun Jan 18 21:35:42 GMT 2009

I started using kmail a long time back when I was running KDE.
When I switched to using Ubuntu as my distro, I found I liked the
Gnome window manager rather better than KDE (sorry guys), but couldn't
do without kmail. I installed Kmail and a few bits of kde that were
pre-reqed for it and it works fine. Except for 'HELP' which fails
to work as it expects some KDE service to be around and it isn't.
That in itself is not a problem, but I can't find any online
documentation for Kmail. Is there any? You know, HTML web pages?

Failing that can someone explain what happens when I do a 'find'?
I get a folder labelled 'Searches' which contains the emails
I want to look at, but how do I get rid of them once I've
finished? I don't want to delete them if that's going to delete
the original message, but I don't need the Search folder any more.

Many thanks.

Bill