[kdepim-users] KMail: How to tie identities to accounts?

skx listy at skxpl.eu.org
Mon Jan 5 02:53:58 GMT 2009

Hello,

I would like to tie identities to certain accounts, so that whenever I am
writing under a certain identity the mail will go through a previously
chosen account. Actually I would even like KMail not to let me change
that from the editor window to prevent mistakes.

example
I use separate accounts and identities for "normal" e-mails and mailing
lists but when I hit send KMail always sends mail using the firs account
and so the post won't reach subscribers-only list. Everytime I have to
choose the right account from a drop-down list which is annoying.

--
skx.