[kdepim-users] Can't view "Jump Bar" in kaddress.

Mark S Jones mjones at marksjones.com
Thu Jan 15 19:18:03 GMT 2009

I am using Kaddressbook 3.5.9 in Suse 11. When I click "Show Jump Bar"
from the menu, nothing appears. The right panel border will get a
slightly wider border as if something is located there, but trying to
drag it has no affect. I have another user on the same computer that is
able to view the "jump bar" in Kaddressbook. So it must be something
specific to my user account. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.