[kdepim-users] Fwd: KMail - Hiding the 'To:' address in a distribution list

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 28 11:43:25 GMT 2009

On Wednesday 28 January 2009 09:59:21 Kevin Krammer wrote:
> On Wednesday 28 January 2009, Peter wrote:
> > On Wednesday 28 January 2009 14:55:29 E. Hakan Duran wrote:
> > > This is already reported as a bug (#148479) at http://bugs.kde.org. I
> > > hope it resolves soon.
> > >
> > > Hakan
> >
> > Okay, thanks,
>
> Yes, should be fixed with KDE 4.2
> In 4.1 somehow a couple of applications ended up using a different form of
> distribution list handling than others, resulting in not being compatible
> with each other.

Yes, I think it's fixed in 4.2.  I tried testing it on a test-list consisting
of my addresses.  I got the correct number of copies, but it was not clear
whether they actually went to the separate accounts.  If Kevin, Hakan and
Peter agree I'll set up a list to send to them, so that we can all see whether
it works.

Anne