[kdepim-users] Auto unfold email folders on d&d

Jurian Sluiman subscribe at juriansluiman.nl
Wed Jan 14 20:50:53 GMT 2009

Hi all,
I thought Kmail used to open the folder when I drag an email to it. Now it
doesn't anymore. Is there a reason? I couldn't find a preference for it, so
I'm asking it here.

Next, if it's going to reimplemented, I have a feature request. ;)
I have many folders and always unfolded some, but not all of them. It was
really annoying if I dragged an email towards a folder, the folder unfolded
and stayed unfolded. I'd rather see the folders, which expanded on hover, will
fold again when drag&drop is finished. Is this possible?

Best regards,
Jurian Sluiman