[kdepim-users] Getting rid of Group Header

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 16 16:13:55 GMT 2009

I have been fighting with KMail ever since the most recent upgrade to
1.11.0. I can't seem to get rid of the "Group Header" bar. I don't like it,
I don't want it, and I want it GONE. I thought that by selecting "standard
mailing list" I would be done with it, but even that setting leaves the
"group header" bar intact. How in blazes do I get rid of that? I don't need
it and I don't like it!

And why is it hard-coded in there anyway??? Who's brilliant idea was it to
add that?